Polycarbonate Martini Glasses 200 ml – Pack of 6
Polycarbonate Martini Glasses 200 ml is ideal for hotels, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightclubs.
As a private customer, this glass is perfect for all outdoor use like for example camping, boat, party and picnic.
- Reviews (0)
Polycarbonate Martini Glasses 200 ml adds some sizzle to your party. Crafted from high quality polycarbonate, the glasses are incredibly robust and sturdy, allowing revellers to enjoy their beverages to the fullest while avoiding the potential dangers of smashed glass. Built to withstand 2000 wash cycles, these glasses are sure to last you an age, saving you money on frequent replacements of lower quality disposables.
- EXTRA DURABLE MATERIAL
- LIGHTWEIGHT PLASTIC
- 100% REUSEABLE & 100% RECYCLING
This glass is made in a specially designed plastic, which ensures that the glass never shatter, leaving dangerous glass shards. But it looks like a regular glass. This glass is off the highest standard and are second to none within the unbreakable plastic glassware market. Main focus is on design, supreme raw material and the environment – 100% recyclable and reusable.
After many years of use, this glass are not to be discarded in the rubbish bin. Instead, we grind the used material and use it to produce new, recyclable and eco-friendly glassware. No waste.
- Easy cleaning Wash as traditional glass products
- Material: PC (Polycarbonate)
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY – on the glass that cracks or bracks
- CAN BE WASHED MORE THAN 2000 TIMES
- Weight : 126g
- Crystal clear and indestructible
- Better working environment – lighter and no accidents with broken glass
- High insulation properties – resistant to heat or cold, it can be frozen in 5 minutes.
- Manufactured in Denmark, CE-labelled approved for food use
- Capacity 6,8oz / 200ml
- Dimensions 177 (H) x 78(Ø)mm, L 115mm
- Material Polycarbonate
- Dishwasher safe
This product is not available for next day delivery, it will be delivered in 5 working days.
We offer a wide range of glassware.
There are no reviews yet.